In a true spirit of democracy and fair deal and in order to discourage the possible culture of affluence and the image of elitism in the school, preferential admission will be given to the economically and socially weaker sections of society, 25% of the fresh admissions are reserved for economically work section.
For Pre-Nursery & K.G. the selection will be on the basis of an assessment arrived at after interaction of parents and their wards with the Admission Committee. Selection will be made by the admission committee which will inter alia include experts from the field of education and child psychology etc. For all the other classes be on the basis of evaluation – cum – interview of the child and previous school record.
The Management of the school, acting through the Principal, reserves the right of accepting or refusing any pupil, who seeks admission to the school. Any communication to the Principal either in writing or verbally before the declaration of the list of selected candidates will lead to disqualification for admission of the child.
For Nursery. – 3 Years Plus.
For K.G. – 4 Years Plus.
The Admission Procedure.
4th week of march.
Registration form & prospectus available from school office against cash payment.
4th week of march.
Registration forms duly filled in, to be accepted at office against receipt giving inter-alia, date/time of interaction or test/interview, as the case may be.
4th week of april.
Notification of Admission list at the School Notice Board.
1st week of December.
Deposition of fee and other charges (in cash only) for new admission for New Session (Students who avail School Transport facility shall have to pay TransporCt harges in addition to above mentioned fee. No student will be allowed to discontinue the school bus till completion of the session. Transport charges will be increased if Govt., increases Diesel/Petrol or any other charges.
RULES for admission of Diamond Public sr. sec. school.
1. The Management reserves to itself the right of admission.
2. (a) Before a pupil can be considered for admission, the performa/form duly filled in and signed by one of the Parents, must be deposited with the School. If neither of the Parents is alive or present, the lawful guardian of the child can sign the form.
(b) A child who has not attained the age of 5 years will not be admitted to class I. Admission to higher or lower classes will be governed by this rule.
3. Special attention must be paid to entering correctly the Name and Date of birth of the child. Subsequent changes in the date of birth or name will not be permitted.
4. Record of Immunization must be duly filled in & produced in office when required.
5. Admission is finalized after a Preliminary Test and / or Interview and payment of the prescribed fee which, once paid, is not refundable. The Caution Money is however refundable on withdrawal of a child after giving due notice or on completion of studies in the School. (The original receipt is to be produced for the same)
6. Before admission and / or shifting residence, parents should satisfy themselves that adequate transport arrangements exists for their wards from the place of residence to the School and back. Deviation from the established route or a change in the time schedule will not be permitted. Parents who shift their residence have to officially inform the school about the same so that proper changes are made in the School Records. It is mandatory that this procedure should be carried out by parents themselves and not through correspondence or through their children.
7. Classes, for students who have answered class X Board Examinations are held before the results are declared. Class allotment is entirely at the discretion of the Management. Finally allotment of classes shall take place after the Board Results. Parents desiring their children to continue at this School are required to
apply in a prescribed form. Parents, who do not submit the Admission Performa to the School within the prescribed time after the Board Results are declared, will forfeit their chance to be admitted in the School.
DETAILS OF THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
(a) A child who has previously studied in another recognized School will have to submit a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
(b) Transfer certificate must be countersigned by the Education Officer of the District concerned.
(c) Municipal Birth Certificate will have to be submitted for admission of a child who has not attended any recognized School previously.
1. Transport charges vary according to distance.
2. Parents should ensure that the Class / Section and the Name of the student is duly entered on the reverse side of the cheques in order to avoid inconvenience.
3. Fee cheques are to be made in favour of “Diamond Public School” only.
4. The Fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the Management.
5. Fee once paid is not refundable/not adjustable with other Accounts.
6. If the fee is not paid by the end of the month in which it is due, the name of the pupil may be struck off the rolls of the School. For Re-admission, the formalities as laid down for admission will have to be followed after previous arrears are cleared.
7. Provision to make payments of the school and transport fee for the whole year in the first quarter also exists. For details, contact the SCHOOL OFFICE.
8. Pupils may not be allowed to sit for any of the Examinations unless all dues of the SCHOOL are paid up-to-date.
9. THE SCHOOL FEE COUNTER opens
from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm in Summer.
from 8:00 am to 1:30 pm in Winte